- Aim investors should hold their nerve despite volatility
- Irish drugmaker Horizon Pharma raises painkiller price to $3,000 in US
- A space revolution: do tiny satellites threaten our privacy?
- Rethink forced by the loneliness of long-distance work
- A new breed of activists
- Russia’s anti-monopoly agency says it faces Bayer lawsuit over Monsanto deal
- M&A boom heightens fear of credit cycle nearing peak
- Bayer makes new overtures to Brussels to clear Monsanto deal
- German stocks fall 1.6% in broad pullback
- US health official quits over tobacco stock purchases
As of last trade
Bayer AG (BAYN:SWX) traded at 114.32, 3.36% above its 52-week low of 110.60, set on Apr 19, 2017.
110.60Apr 19 2017137.80Oct 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.93 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.57%|
|Div ex-date||May 02 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 04 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 19 2018 08:00 GMT.