- Bombshell: Top dealmaker chooses money over dream job
- Germany struggles with dirty energy in climate change battle
- Stocks to watch: Loxo, Eli Lilly, InterContinental, Tullow, EnQuest
- Concerns intensify over food producers’ impact on environment
- Stocks to watch: Tesla, Ophir, Scout24, Smith & Nephew, Lundbeck
- GlaxoSmithKline to break up after striking Pfizer joint venture
- How Elliott’s activists conquered Europe
- Hedge fund Elliott builds €1bn stake in Pernod Ricard
- Everyone knew that Verizon’s deals for AOL and Yahoo were dumb. But they still did it
- A closer look on how Dell is coming back to public markets
Bayer AG (BAYA:MUN) closed at 16.40, 7.89% above its 52-week low of 15.20, set on Dec 28, 2018.
15.20Dec 28 201826.61Jun 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||70.67bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.69 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 07:01 GMT.