- Stocks to watch: Elementis, BP, Amer, Wetherspoon, Bayer
- Bayer warns of lower earnings on Monsanto deal delays
- Fast Europe Open: Eurozone services PMI
- Is Norway’s Tromso the new Reykjavik?
- Bayer/Monsanto: let us spray
- Sweden votes, Pompeo visits Pakistan, China-Africa forum
- FT Health: Weedkiller wars
- Week in Review, August 25
- Bayer reports sharp rise in legal cases linked to its weedkiller
- Corporate week in review, August 18
Bayer AG (BAYA:MUN) closed at 18.20, 4.60% above its 52-week low of 17.40, set on Sep 14, 2018.
17.40Sep 14 201826.61Jun 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||79.86bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.13 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 07:00 BST.