- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Happily there’s more to Japan Inc than the Bank of Japan
- Aim investors should hold their nerve despite volatility
- Irish drugmaker Horizon Pharma raises painkiller price to $3,000 in US
- A space revolution: do tiny satellites threaten our privacy?
- Rethink forced by the loneliness of long-distance work
- A new breed of activists
- Russia’s anti-monopoly agency says it faces Bayer lawsuit over Monsanto deal
- M&A boom heightens fear of credit cycle nearing peak
- Bayer makes new overtures to Brussels to clear Monsanto deal
- German stocks fall 1.6% in broad pullback
Bayer AG (BAYN:MUN) closed at 98.58, 4.27% above its 52-week low of 94.54, set on Feb 06, 2018.
94.54Feb 06 2018123.60Jun 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.70 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.76%|
|Div ex-date||May 01 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 04 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 21 2018 16:41 GMT.