- Happily there’s more to Japan Inc than the Bank of Japan
- Aim investors should hold their nerve despite volatility
- Irish drugmaker Horizon Pharma raises painkiller price to $3,000 in US
- A space revolution: do tiny satellites threaten our privacy?
- Rethink forced by the loneliness of long-distance work
- A new breed of activists
- Russia’s anti-monopoly agency says it faces Bayer lawsuit over Monsanto deal
- M&A boom heightens fear of credit cycle nearing peak
- Bayer makes new overtures to Brussels to clear Monsanto deal
- German stocks fall 1.6% in broad pullback
Bayer AG (BAYN:HAN) closed at 98.81, 3.72% above its 52-week low of 95.27, set on Feb 09, 2018.
95.27Feb 09 2018123.59Jun 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.70 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.73%|
|Div ex-date||May 01 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 04 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 21 2018 07:32 GMT.