- Stocks to watch: Elementis, BP, Amer, Wetherspoon, Bayer
- Bayer warns of lower earnings on Monsanto deal delays
- Fast Europe Open: Eurozone services PMI
- Is Norway’s Tromso the new Reykjavik?
- Bayer/Monsanto: let us spray
- Sweden votes, Pompeo visits Pakistan, China-Africa forum
- FT Health: Weedkiller wars
- Week in Review, August 25
- Bayer reports sharp rise in legal cases linked to its weedkiller
- Corporate week in review, August 18
Bayer AG (BAYA:BER) closed at 18.30, 8.28% above its 52-week low of 16.90, set on Sep 14, 2018.
16.90Sep 14 201829.96Oct 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||79.86bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.13 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.6978 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.86%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 11 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 17:30 BST.