- Bombshell: Top dealmaker chooses money over dream job
- Germany struggles with dirty energy in climate change battle
- Stocks to watch: Loxo, Eli Lilly, InterContinental, Tullow, EnQuest
- Concerns intensify over food producers’ impact on environment
- Stocks to watch: Tesla, Ophir, Scout24, Smith & Nephew, Lundbeck
- GlaxoSmithKline to break up after striking Pfizer joint venture
- How Elliott’s activists conquered Europe
- Hedge fund Elliott builds €1bn stake in Pernod Ricard
- Everyone knew that Verizon’s deals for AOL and Yahoo were dumb. But they still did it
- A closer look on how Dell is coming back to public markets
Bayer AG (BAYNd:EBT) closed at 100.39, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 100.39, set on Jun 15, 2018.
100.39Jun 15 2018100.39Jun 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||60.63bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||5.94 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jun 15 2018.