- FT Health: Outfoxing the anti-vaxxers
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Bayer/Temasek: root map
- Oleg Deripaska and a very Russian crisis
- Bayer and Monsanto rise on report DoJ will approve tie-up
- Cargill warns on potential trade war with China
- Monsanto slides in pre-market trade after Q2 earnings miss
- China’s antitrust regime comes of age
- Russia, Turkey and Iran discuss Syria conflict
- Why chemical-free gardening is a myth
Bayer AG (BAYNd:EBT) closed at 100.39, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 100.39, set on Jun 15, 2018.
100.39Jun 15 2018100.39Jun 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||87.09bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||4.15 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jun 15 2018.