- Stocks to watch: Elementis, BP, Amer, Wetherspoon, Bayer
- Bayer warns of lower earnings on Monsanto deal delays
- Fast Europe Open: Eurozone services PMI
- Is Norway’s Tromso the new Reykjavik?
- Bayer/Monsanto: let us spray
- Sweden votes, Pompeo visits Pakistan, China-Africa forum
- FT Health: Weedkiller wars
- Week in Review, August 25
- Bayer reports sharp rise in legal cases linked to its weedkiller
- Corporate week in review, August 18
Bayer AG (BAYNd:EBT) closed at 100.39, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 100.39, set on Jun 15, 2018.
100.39Jun 15 2018100.39Jun 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||68.36bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.87 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jun 15 2018.