- Gene editing: careless Crispr
- Bayer reports flat earnings, plans to challenge weedkiller ruling
- Fast Europe Open: Germany CPI, UK unemployment
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Merkel speech, US retail earnings reports
- US groundskeeper in weedkiller case accepts reduced damages from Bayer
- Norway oil fund launches fresh corporate governance push
- When a private banker is held for questioning in China, wealth managers go on high alert
- Bayer shares tumble as US court affirms weedkiller ruling
- Stocks to watch: AMS, HSBC, Prada, Bayer, CYBG, Atos, Enel
Bayer AG (BAYNd:EBT) closed at 100.39, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 100.39, set on Jun 15, 2018.
100.39Jun 15 2018100.39Jun 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||58.37bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||5.94 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jun 15 2018.