- Microsoft and BMW invest in UK chipmaker Graphcore
- Freeze Navidad: US stocks eye one of their worst Decembers on record
- The greenback's back!
- Carlyle joins ranks of potential bidders for Germany’s Osram
- China shuns pricey iPhones but Apple clings on
- Battersea power station deal finalised by Malaysian pension funds
- France accelerates plans for its own digital tax
- Bird and Lime migrate to warmer climes
- Year in a Word: Techlash
- Financial pressures haunt Battersea power station regeneration plan
Apple Inc (AAPL*:MEX) closed at 3,345.00, 17.68% above the 52 week low of 2,842.50 set on Feb 09, 2018.
2,842.50Feb 09 20184,499.68Sep 05 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||788.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.15 |
|Annual div (ADY)||58.97 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.76%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 18 2018 20:59 GMT.