- Supreme Court leaves gerrymandering issue unresolved
- China seeks semiconductor security in wake of ZTE ban
- Big buyers pull back from US corporate bonds
- China is winning the global tech race
- Rise of contactless payment means cash is no longer king
- The digital future is female — but not in a good way
- Apple’s Oprah Winfrey show
- Divorce lawyers warn warring couples to unsync iPhones
- Apple signs up Oprah Winfrey for original programming
- Will an EU probe knock the Alstom-Siemens train deal off track?
Apple Inc (AAPL:SWX) closed at 185.00, -3.65% below its 52-week high of 192.00, set on Jun 07, 2018.
135.90Jun 28 2017192.00Jun 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||928.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.92 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.55%|
|Div ex-date||May 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 17 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 18 2018 12:12 BST.