- Microsoft and BMW invest in UK chipmaker Graphcore
- Freeze Navidad: US stocks eye one of their worst Decembers on record
- The greenback's back!
- Carlyle joins ranks of potential bidders for Germany’s Osram
- China shuns pricey iPhones but Apple clings on
- Battersea power station deal finalised by Malaysian pension funds
- France accelerates plans for its own digital tax
- Bird and Lime migrate to warmer climes
- Year in a Word: Techlash
- Financial pressures haunt Battersea power station regeneration plan
Apple Inc (AAPL34:SAO) closed at 64.44, 28.83% above the 52 week low of 50.02 set on Feb 09, 2018.
50.02Feb 09 201895.87Sep 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.02 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.59%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 22 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 18 2018 20:00 GMT.