- Tech billionaires discover the enduring appeal of print
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Tech stock reshuffle sends US equity volumes soaring
- Hockney’s heights: price versus value
- Immersive cocktails: drinking in a different dimension
- EU’s prime delivery of Amazon probe
- Twitter bug may have sent users’ private messages to external developers
- Marc Benioff tries out life as a legacy media baron
- Why your vote matters at the Unilever shareholder meeting
- Burberry — barometer of Britain?
Apple Inc (APC:DUS) closed at 186.00, -6.02% below its 52-week high of 197.92, set on Sep 04, 2018.
120.00Feb 06 2018197.92Sep 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.05tn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.53 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.38%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 16 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 16:06 BST.