- Amazon issues guidelines to support UK transgender employees
- Why low-tech and outdoor play is trending in education
- Authers’ Note: Fangs for the memories
- DD goes inside SoftBank and its $100bn fund
- What GE’s ousting from the Dow reveals
- Share price records topple as Faangs power ahead
- Ocado: ‘Microsoft of Retail’?
- Virgil Abloh — ‘the world is looking for the second coming’
- Stocks to watch: Berkeley, Sirius, Imperial Brands, BT, Starbucks
- Authers’ Note: outaGE
As of last trade
Apple Inc (0R2V:LSE) traded at 0.00, -100.00% above its 52-week low of 143.44, set on Feb 13, 2018.
143.44Feb 13 2018194.17Jun 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||916.67bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.92 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.57%|
|Div ex-date||May 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 17 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 21 2018 19:08 BST.