- India: Netflix takes a gamble on its next 100m subscribers
- I’m still standing: David Furnish on running a music empire
- Austria ramps up push for EU-wide digital tax on Big Tech
- ‘Stealth’ companies grab the spotlight in Asia300 ranking
- What is the next level for France’s budding technology scene?
- Why does Apple have to spoil everything?
- Elon Musk’s weakness for self-promotion masks his potential
- The cases for and against Elon Musk
- Uber axes 100 ‘operator’ positions in self-driving cars
- Broadcom move for CA Technologies signals strategic shift
As of last trade
Apple Inc (AAPL:DEU) traded at 163.90, -1.46% below its 52-week high of 166.33, set on Jun 05, 2018.
120.00Feb 06 2018166.33Jun 05 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||940.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.44 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.49%|
|Div ex-date||May 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 17 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 13 2018.