- Alan Greenspan’s prescription for American decline
- Netflix investors braced for earnings as Goldman Sachs cuts target
- It's really happening... Woz joins Baroness Mone's blockchain company
- Will Vanguard be at the forefront of the next market downturn?
- How Europe has become a powerhouse in luxury
- Tech stocks back on the ropes as Wall Street’s slide resumes
- China DataView: What is behind phone buying in smaller cities?
- Global equities’ midweek lurch sparks questions over bull run
- Where to invest when asset values are shredded
- Global sell-off hits UK and European stocks
As of last trade
Apple Inc (AAPL:DEU) traded at 188.00, -7.14% below its 52-week high of 202.45, set on Oct 03, 2018.
120.00Feb 06 2018202.45Oct 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.07tn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.53 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.36%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 16 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018.