- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Tale of woe for Hock Tan and his shattered Qualcomm dream
- Tech tax deepens EU-US trade rift
- Trump administration lashes out at tax proposals targeting tech companies
- Tech giants face EU ‘digital tax’
- The Defiant Ones, Netflix — the story of one of music’s most unlikely partnerships
- Apple schedules product launch in Chicago for March 27
- Daily briefing: EU Big Tech tax, plastic water, N Korea hacker army
- Broadcom to head Stateside despite Qualcomm blow
- Low-carbon technology power play by China’s CATL
- Bold business ideas: where do we go from here?
Apple Inc (AAPL:DEU) closed at 144.93, -5.00% below its 52-week high of 152.55, set on Nov 09, 2017.
120.00Feb 06 2018152.55Nov 09 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.06 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.42%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018.