- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- GE losing its industrial crown shows nothing lasts forever
- Tech's juggernauts leave little room for plucky underdogs
- Paradise Papers line up Big Four accountancies for criticism
- Hon Hai profits tumble on iPhone X supply-chain challenges
- Amnesty warns on use of child labour in cobalt mining
- Taming the masters of the tech universe
- US Senate tax plan puts multinationals in crosshairs
- Japan: ganbare!
- Media landscape in tumult with deal talk rife
- Richemont profits rise as sales surge
Apple Inc (AAPL:DEU) closed at 145.50, -4.62% below its 52-week high of 152.55, set on Nov 09, 2017.
99.09Nov 16 2016152.55Nov 09 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.16 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.48%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 10 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2017.