- Supreme Court leaves gerrymandering issue unresolved
- China seeks semiconductor security in wake of ZTE ban
- Big buyers pull back from US corporate bonds
- China is winning the global tech race
- Rise of contactless payment means cash is no longer king
- The digital future is female — but not in a good way
- Apple’s Oprah Winfrey show
- Divorce lawyers warn warring couples to unsync iPhones
- Apple signs up Oprah Winfrey for original programming
- Will an EU probe knock the Alstom-Siemens train deal off track?
Apple Inc (AAPL:VIE) closed at 162.69, -4.30% below its 52-week high of 170.00, set on Jun 14, 2018.
125.30Jun 30 2017170.00Jun 14 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||928.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.44 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.50%|
|Div ex-date||May 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 17 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 18 2018.