- Tech billionaires discover the enduring appeal of print
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Tech stock reshuffle sends US equity volumes soaring
- Hockney’s heights: price versus value
- Immersive cocktails: drinking in a different dimension
- EU’s prime delivery of Amazon probe
- Twitter bug may have sent users’ private messages to external developers
- Marc Benioff tries out life as a legacy media baron
- Why your vote matters at the Unilever shareholder meeting
- Burberry — barometer of Britain?
Apple Inc (AAPL:VIE) closed at 186.80, -5.66% below its 52-week high of 198.00, set on Sep 04, 2018.
125.70Sep 22 2017198.00Sep 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.05tn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.53 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.37%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 16 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018.