- Open-plan offices: time to bring back the cubicle?
- Bombshell: Top dealmaker chooses money over dream job
- New investors: don’t be afraid to ask stupid questions
- FT business books of the month: January edition
- Payments processor Fiserv to buy rival First Data in $39bn deal
- Wall Street ends higher buoyed by tech, China stimulus
- BlackRock’s Fink looks to a ‘deep bench’ to pick heir
- Netflix to lift prices for US customers by up to 18%
- Netflix earnings aim to show ‘Bird Box’ effect pays off
- The impact of China’s slowdown is spreading
Apple Inc (AAPL:NSQ) closed at 153.07, 7.80% above its 52-week low of 142.00, set on Jan 03, 2019.
142.00Jan 03 2019233.47Oct 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||726.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.15 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.92 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.91%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2019 21:00 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Apple Inc shares was Buy at 106.10 on 01 Sep 2016Read the full article