- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Social networking and the increasing burden on mental health
- Apple chipmaker TSMC sees slower growth ahead
- Opinion today: Theresa May’s final roll of the dice
- UK start-up Graphcore aims to dominate AI chip industry
- Open-plan offices: time to bring back the cubicle?
- Bombshell: Top dealmaker chooses money over dream job
- New investors: don’t be afraid to ask stupid questions
- FT business books of the month: January edition
- ‘Pokémon Go’ maker valued at almost $4bn after cash injection
Apple Inc (AAPL:NSQ) closed at 154.94, 9.11% above its 52-week low of 142.00, set on Jan 03, 2019.
142.00Jan 03 2019233.47Oct 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||735.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.15 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.92 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.88%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 21:15 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Apple Inc shares was Buy at 106.10 on 01 Sep 2016Read the full article