- What GE’s ousting from the Dow reveals
- Ocado: ‘Microsoft of Retail’?
- Virgil Abloh — ‘the world is looking for the second coming’
- Authers’ Note: outaGE
- Xiaomi the money (or not)
- Capitalism works best in the Old World
- Amazon teams with Marriott to put Alexa in hotels
- How Stanford teaches students to navigate polarised politics
- China’s highly valued tech titans have power to withstand shocks
- Australian court fines Apple for misleading customers
Apple Inc (AAPL:NSQ) closed at 185.69, -4.38% below its 52-week high of 194.20, set on Jun 07, 2018.
142.28Jun 29 2017194.20Jun 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||927.68bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.92 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.55%|
|Div ex-date||May 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 17 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 19 2018 21:15 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Apple Inc shares was Buy at 106.10 on 01 Sep 2016Read the full article