- Opinion today: Time to rethink antitrust?
- Upstart short-video app Douyin challenges China’s tech giants
- Oprah’s Weight Watchers bet leaves Wall Street pros trailing
- Equity investing in 2018 is all about momentum led by the Faangs
- Buybacks: repatriation edition
- Antitrust policy is ripe for a rethink
- Francesco Trapani takes bite into luxury food
- Are highflying tech shares too close to the sun?
- Xiaomi prepares for US leg ahead of IPO
- Amazon issues guidelines to support UK transgender employees
As of last trade
Apple Inc (APC:HAM) traded at 156.65, -5.75% below its 52-week high of 166.21, set on Jun 05, 2018.
121.70Feb 06 2018166.21Jun 05 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||908.91bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.44 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.53%|
|Div ex-date||May 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 17 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 25 2018 12:48 BST.