- Atul Gawande, a surgeon injecting humanity into US healthcare
- Former 1MDB investigator named Malaysia central bank governor
- The bidding war for Fox can get a whole lot crazier
- Is the Facebook factor making equity markets more volatile?
- Walmart defies investor push to rewrite bond rules
- Venezuela: all change, no change
- The GE-free Dow is the index our age deserves
- Wall St weighs in on Intel CEO resignation
- Markets might look calm, but they are behaving abnormally
- EM sell-off not yet a crisis but not a buying opportunity either
As of last trade
JPMorgan Chase & Co (CMC1:STU) traded at 98.75, 0.89% above its 52-week low of 97.88, set on May 23, 2018.
97.88May 23 2018104.99Nov 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||51.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||52.15%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 30 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 21 2018.