- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Apple-linked tech stock sell-off slows in Asia
- US companies count costs and benefits of Trump tax law
- Spadework in China pays off as top five asset managers pull ahead
- Corporate access: death of the go-between?
- Week in Review, April 21
- Barclays CEO fined in whistleblowing probes
- UK financial watchdogs fail to bite in Barclays case
- With new chief on the way, Goldman undergoes a transformation
- Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin on the bitcoin bubble and running a $125bn blockchain
- General Electric sets out on road to regaining investors’ trust
JPMorgan Chase & Co (CMC1:STU) closed at 98.88, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 98.88, set on Apr 20, 2018.
98.88Apr 20 2018104.99Nov 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||51.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||52.08%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 30 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 20 2018.