- EQS-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: Executive Board and Supervisory Board determine placement price of the preferred shares for IPO of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
- EQS-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: Volkswagen determines price range for IPO of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG and enters into Share Purchase Agreement with Porsche Automobil Holding SE
- DGAP-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: Board of Management and Supervisory Board aim for an IPO of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG and decide on the next step with the 'intention to float'
- DGAP-AFR: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: Preliminary announcement of the publication of quarterly reports and quarterly/interim statements
- DGAP-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: The Management Board and the Supervisory Board are dealing with a possible announcement of an Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
- DGAP-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AG: Chairman leaves the Board of Management of Volkswagen AG
As of last trade,
Volkswagen AG (VOLKSWAGEN:BUD) traded at 56,420.00, 13.58% above the 52 week low of 49,675.00 set on Jun 30, 2022.
49,675.00Jun 30 202275,900.00Oct 26 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||84.57bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||33.98 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2,917.17 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.17%|
|Div ex-date||May 13 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 17 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2022.