- DGAP-PVR: RENK AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-Adhoc: RENK AG: Rebecca BidCo AG submits request for exclusion of the minority shareholders of Renk Aktiengesellschaft
- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: TRATON SE is not seeking the execution of the merger squeeze-out of the minority shareholders of MAN SE in 2020
- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: Executive Boards of MAN SE and MAN Truck & Bus SE resolve on key terms of comprehensive realignment program
- DGAP-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AG: TRATON submits increased proposal to acquire all shares in Navistar International Corporation
Volkswagen AG (0P6N:LSE) closed at 144.20, -21.72% below its 52-week high of 184.22, set on Dec 13, 2019.
99.28Mar 23 2020184.22Dec 13 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||72.08bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||10.51 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.26%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 01 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 05 2020|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 26 2020 17:49 BST.