- DGAP-PVR: RENK AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-Adhoc: RENK AG: Rebecca BidCo AG submits request for exclusion of the minority shareholders of Renk Aktiengesellschaft
- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: TRATON SE is not seeking the execution of the merger squeeze-out of the minority shareholders of MAN SE in 2020
- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: Executive Boards of MAN SE and MAN Truck & Bus SE resolve on key terms of comprehensive realignment program
- DGAP-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AG: TRATON submits increased proposal to acquire all shares in Navistar International Corporation
Volkswagen AG (VOW:BER) closed at 146.60, -20.24% below its 52-week high of 183.80, set on Jan 13, 2020.
100.90Mar 23 2020183.80Jan 13 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||72.08bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||10.51 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.27%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 01 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 05 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2020 07:00 BST.