- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Germany orders Porsche SUV recall as emissions scandal widens
- Volkswagen shrugs off scandals as it posts profits
- Does the UK plan to tackle air pollution stack up?
- German car industry faces being hit with big fines
- Brussels pledges crackdown on car industry rule breaking
- EU collusion probe threatens German carmakers' 'credibility'
- Audi sparks backlash with 'disrespectful' China advert
- Audi launches most advanced self-driving car
- N Africa and Turkey to gain from eastern European wage growth
- Lex in-depth: Together in electric dreams
Volkswagen AG (VOW:BER) closed at 135.94, 13.36% above the 52 week low of 119.92 set on Nov 09, 2016.
119.92Nov 09 2016156.99Jan 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.44%|
|Div ex-date||May 11 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 15 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2017 16:41 BST.