- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: TRATON SE is not seeking the execution of the merger squeeze-out of the minority shareholders of MAN SE in 2020
- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: Executive Boards of MAN SE and MAN Truck & Bus SE resolve on key terms of comprehensive realignment program
- DGAP-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AG: TRATON submits increased proposal to acquire all shares in Navistar International Corporation
- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: Two Board of Management members leaving the Board of Management of MAN SE
- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: Chairman of the Supervisory Board leaving the Supervisory Board of MAN SE
Volkswagen AG (VOW:DUS) closed at 144.60, -21.48% below its 52-week high of 184.15, set on Dec 13, 2019.
100.85Mar 19 2020184.15Dec 13 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||72.36bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||10.51 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.22%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 01 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 05 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 01 2020 15:00 BST.