- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: Two Board of Management members leaving the Board of Management of MAN SE
- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: Chairman of the Supervisory Board leaving the Supervisory Board of MAN SE
- DGAP-AFR: MAN SE: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-Adhoc: AUDI AG: Volkswagen AG sets cash settlement for the transfer of the shares of the minority shareholders of AUDI AG at EUR 1,551.53.
- DGAP-AFR: RENK AG: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-Adhoc: MAN SE: Postponement of the annual general meeting
- DGAP-News: Audi Group: First Quarter Report 2020
- DGAP-Adhoc: AUDI AG announces preliminary Q1 2020 results and withdraws 2020 full-year outlook due to business impacts from covid-19 pandemic
- DGAP-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AG: Volkswagen AG announces preliminary Q1 2020 results and with¬draws 2020 full-year out¬look due to busi¬ness im¬pacts from covid-19 pandemic
Volkswagen AG (VOWA:FRA) closed at 14.10, 42.42% above the 52 week low of 9.90 set on Mar 23, 2020.
9.90Mar 23 202018.60Jan 13 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.39%|
|Div ex-date||May 15 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 31 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 14 2020 07:24 BST.