- DGAP-PVR: MAN SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-AFR: RENK AG: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-AFR: AUDI AG: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-News: AUDI AG: Audi concludes fundamental agreement with Works Council on economic and forward-looking realignment
- DGAP-News: AUDI AG: New in the Audi Board of Management: Dr. Arno Antlitz, Dirk Große-Loheide and Dr. Sabine Maaßen
- DGAP-News: AUDI AG: Markus Duesmann to be new Audi CEO
- DGAP-News: Audi Group: Third Quarter Report 2019
Volkswagen AG (VOWA:FRA) closed at 17.30, -6.99% below its 52-week high of 18.60, set on Jan 13, 2020.
13.90Jun 03 201918.60Jan 13 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.478 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.76%|
|Div ex-date||May 15 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 31 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 24 2020 17:29 GMT.