- DGAP-PVR: MAN SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-AFR: RENK AG: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-AFR: AUDI AG: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-News: AUDI AG: Audi concludes fundamental agreement with Works Council on economic and forward-looking realignment
- DGAP-News: AUDI AG: New in the Audi Board of Management: Dr. Arno Antlitz, Dirk Große-Loheide and Dr. Sabine Maaßen
- DGAP-News: AUDI AG: Markus Duesmann to be new Audi CEO
- DGAP-News: Audi Group: Third Quarter Report 2019
As of last trade
Volkswagen AG (VOWB:STU) traded at 17.40, -7.45% below its 52-week high of 18.80, set on Nov 07, 2019.
13.08Mar 28 201918.80Nov 07 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.484 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.78%|
|Div ex-date||May 15 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 31 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 24 2020.