- EQS-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: Executive Board and Supervisory Board determine placement price of the preferred shares for IPO of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
- EQS-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: Volkswagen determines price range for IPO of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG and enters into Share Purchase Agreement with Porsche Automobil Holding SE
- DGAP-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: Board of Management and Supervisory Board aim for an IPO of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG and decide on the next step with the 'intention to float'
- DGAP-AFR: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: Preliminary announcement of the publication of quarterly reports and quarterly/interim statements
- DGAP-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: The Management Board and the Supervisory Board are dealing with a possible announcement of an Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
- DGAP-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AG: Chairman leaves the Board of Management of Volkswagen AG
Volkswagen AG (VOWA:BER) closed at 16.80, 1.82% above its 52-week low of 16.50, set on Jul 05, 2022.
16.50Jul 05 202229.80Nov 05 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.753 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.48%|
|Div ex-date||May 13 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 19:18 BST.