- EQS-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: Executive Board and Supervisory Board determine placement price of the preferred shares for IPO of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
- EQS-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: Volkswagen determines price range for IPO of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG and enters into Share Purchase Agreement with Porsche Automobil Holding SE
- DGAP-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: Board of Management and Supervisory Board aim for an IPO of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG and decide on the next step with the 'intention to float'
- DGAP-AFR: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: Preliminary announcement of the publication of quarterly reports and quarterly/interim statements
- DGAP-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: The Management Board and the Supervisory Board are dealing with a possible announcement of an Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
- DGAP-Adhoc: VOLKSWAGEN AG: Chairman leaves the Board of Management of Volkswagen AG
Volkswagen AG (VOWB:BER) closed at 12.52, 3.81% above its 52-week low of 12.06, set on Jul 05, 2022.
12.06Jul 05 202220.60Oct 27 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7617 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.08%|
|Div ex-date||May 13 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 19:18 BST.