- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- VW to invest more than ?34bn in electric and self-driving cars
- VW commits $12bn to building electric cars in China
- China's electric car push set to trigger 'war of attrition'
- Telecoms versus carmakers in race to get connected
- Volkswagen shareholders win right to independent expert
- Volkswagen shareholders claim victory against carmaker in German court
- BMW profits fall on higher investments
- Ford applies to launch commuter minibus network in London
- Rolet being forced out of London Stock Exchange, says big investor
- Volkswagen explores obtaining UK banking license
Volkswagen AG (VOWX:GER) closed at 166.75, -1.01% below its 52-week high of 168.45, set on Nov 02, 2017.
126.00Dec 02 2016168.45Nov 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.24%|
|Div ex-date||May 11 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 15 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 20 2017 16:35 GMT.