- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Authers’ Note: The Future’s Looking Beige
- Five things to watch at Mobile World Congress
- Fidessa succumbs, Broadcom blinks, Brexit Techxit?
- Qualcomm goes on the offensive
- Judge refuses AT&T requests for White House communications
- AT&T request for communications between White House and DOJ denied
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- TDC accepts $6bn takeover bid from Macquarie consortium
- Daily briefing: Stocks rebound, German coalition deal, Tesla space car
- Telefónica’s plague thriller spearheads Latin America push
AT&T Inc (ATTB34:SAO) closed at 118.93, 11.40% above the 52 week low of 106.76 set on Nov 06, 2017.
106.76Nov 06 2017132.54Mar 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||6.37 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.36%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 14 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 22 2018 21:00 GMT.