- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- The rise — and fall — of the cryptocurrency millionaires
- CVS Health completes world’s third-largest corporate bond sale
- Comcast: leap of faith
- Sky without limits: the battle for the broadcasting powerhouse
- US ambassador to Mexico says she will step down
- The cabbie’s tip that sent Comcast on Sky-ward journey
- Sprint: it’s a marathon
- Authers’ Note: The Future’s Looking Beige
- Five things to watch at Mobile World Congress
- Fidessa succumbs, Broadcom blinks, Brexit Techxit?
AT&T Inc (T:DEU) closed at 30.06, 7.08% above its 52-week low of 28.07, set on Nov 06, 2017.
28.07Nov 06 201739.94Mar 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.57%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018.