- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- The rise — and fall — of the cryptocurrency millionaires
- CVS Health completes world’s third-largest corporate bond sale
- Comcast: leap of faith
- Sky without limits: the battle for the broadcasting powerhouse
- US ambassador to Mexico says she will step down
- The cabbie’s tip that sent Comcast on Sky-ward journey
- Sprint: it’s a marathon
- Authers’ Note: The Future’s Looking Beige
- Five things to watch at Mobile World Congress
- Fidessa succumbs, Broadcom blinks, Brexit Techxit?
AT&T Inc (T:NYQ) closed at 37.00, 13.67% above the 52 week low of 32.55 set on Nov 06, 2017.
32.55Nov 06 201742.70Mar 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||227.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.49 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.41%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:00 BST.