- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Stronger signal for US telecoms M&A
- Low-cost 'skinny bundles' to beef up pay-TV numbers
- WPP warns on growth after loss of clients and global uncertainty
- Vodafone chief says Liberty deal is still 'attractive'
- Trump's new FCC chairman calls for 'regulatory humility' on 5G
- Snapchat races Instagram to capture selfie ad sales
- Dealmaking rattles Unilever bonds
- US wifi wars: Verizon blinks
- Telecoms take a tumble after Verizon data move
- Apple seals $10bn debt finance as capital market activity booms
AT&T Inc (T:NYQ) closed at 41.49, -5.47% below its 52-week high of 43.89, set on Jul 05, 2016.
36.10Nov 14 201643.89Jul 05 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||254.81bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.10 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.96 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.72%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 06 2017|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2017 21:01 BST.