- Apple’s Oprah Winfrey show
- Daily briefing: Trade wars, divorce guide, Le cost killer
- AT&T downgraded after Time Warner deal closes
- Forget the tech whales, it’s the minnows we should worry about
- Week in review, June 16
- Opinion today: Trump vs America’s friends
- Will an EU probe knock the Alstom-Siemens train deal off track?
- AT&T’s Randall Stephenson prepares to reshape US media landscape
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- The challenges facing a merged AT&T-Time Warner
As of last trade
AT&T Inc (SOBX.A:GER) traded at 28.50, 8.24% above its 52-week low of 26.33, set on May 09, 2018.
26.33May 09 201835.00Jun 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||203.57bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.68 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.62 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.82%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 18 2018 12:00 BST.