- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Authers’ Note: The Future’s Looking Beige
- Five things to watch at Mobile World Congress
- Fidessa succumbs, Broadcom blinks, Brexit Techxit?
- Qualcomm goes on the offensive
- Judge refuses AT&T requests for White House communications
- AT&T request for communications between White House and DOJ denied
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- TDC accepts $6bn takeover bid from Macquarie consortium
- Daily briefing: Stocks rebound, German coalition deal, Tesla space car
- Telefónica’s plague thriller spearheads Latin America push
AT&T Inc (T:SGO) closed at 36.31, 6.20% above its 52-week low of 34.19, set on Nov 13, 2017.
34.19Nov 13 201742.48Mar 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.51%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 29 2017 18:04 GMT.