- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- TDC accepts $6bn takeover bid from Macquarie consortium
- Daily briefing: Stocks rebound, German coalition deal, Tesla space car
- Telefónica’s plague thriller spearheads Latin America push
- Media companies are getting used to dealmaking cliffhangers
- Older staff, new skills: employers retrofit the workforce
- China smartphone sales down for first time since 2009
- Media groups face choice of eat or be eaten
- Content kings bet that scale is key to survival
- Investors Chronicle: Entertainment One, Capita, PZ Cussons
As of last trade
AT&T Inc (SOBA:FRA) traded at 30.23, 7.48% above its 52-week low of 28.13, set on Nov 06, 2017.
28.13Nov 06 201740.20Feb 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.59%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 19 2018 09:14 GMT.