- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Qualcomm goes on the offensive
- Judge refuses AT&T requests for White House communications
- AT&T request for communications between White House and DOJ denied
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- TDC accepts $6bn takeover bid from Macquarie consortium
- Daily briefing: Stocks rebound, German coalition deal, Tesla space car
- Telefónica’s plague thriller spearheads Latin America push
- Media companies are getting used to dealmaking cliffhangers
- Older staff, new skills: employers retrofit the workforce
- China smartphone sales down for first time since 2009
AT&T Inc (SOBA:HAN) closed at 29.80, 5.67% above its 52-week low of 28.20, set on Oct 26, 2017.
28.20Oct 26 201739.97Mar 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.64%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 20 2018 07:05 GMT.