- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Authers’ Note: The Future’s Looking Beige
- Five things to watch at Mobile World Congress
- Fidessa succumbs, Broadcom blinks, Brexit Techxit?
- Qualcomm goes on the offensive
- Judge refuses AT&T requests for White House communications
- AT&T request for communications between White House and DOJ denied
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- TDC accepts $6bn takeover bid from Macquarie consortium
- Daily briefing: Stocks rebound, German coalition deal, Tesla space car
- Telefónica’s plague thriller spearheads Latin America push
AT&T Inc (T*:MEX) closed at 680.00, 9.15% above its 52-week low of 623.00, set on Nov 06, 2017.
623.00Nov 06 2017839.25Mar 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||38.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.66%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 22 2018 20:47 GMT.