- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- TDC accepts $6bn takeover bid from Macquarie consortium
- Daily briefing: Stocks rebound, German coalition deal, Tesla space car
- Telefónica’s plague thriller spearheads Latin America push
- Media companies are getting used to dealmaking cliffhangers
- Older staff, new skills: employers retrofit the workforce
- China smartphone sales down for first time since 2009
- Media groups face choice of eat or be eaten
- Content kings bet that scale is key to survival
- Investors Chronicle: Entertainment One, Capita, PZ Cussons
AT&T Inc (SOBA:STU) closed at 30.00, 6.23% above its 52-week low of 28.24, set on Nov 06, 2017.
28.24Nov 06 201739.98Feb 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.68 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.58%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 16 2018.