- DGAP-Adhoc: FUCHS PETROLUB SE decides to buy back ordinary shares and preference shares
- DGAP-PVR: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-News: FUCHS strengthens e-mobility business and enters the battery market
- DGAP-News: Changes in the Executive Board of FUCHS PETROLUB SE
- DGAP-News: FUCHS with a good start into the year - outlook adjusted
- DGAP-News: FUCHS honored as the most diverse MDAX company
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE3:BER) closed at 26.78, 9.75% above its 52-week low of 24.40, set on Jun 14, 2022.
24.40Jun 14 202245.22Aug 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.47bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.79 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.03 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.86%|
|Div ex-date||May 04 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 06 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022 20:48 BST.