- DGAP-Adhoc: FUCHS PETROLUB SE announces preliminary figures for the first nine months of 2020 and a new earnings (EBIT) outlook for the current financial year
- DGAP-News: FUCHS strengthens specialty business by acquiring the lubricants business of WELPONER SRL, Italy
- DGAP-News: FUCHS launches product line FUCHS BluEV for e-mobility
- DGAP-News: FUCHS PETROLUB SE posts significant decline in sales revenues and earnings in first half of 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic - Continued very sound balance sheet structure and sufficient liquidity
- DGAP-News: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: Supervisory Board extends Stefan Fuchs's Executive Board appointment
- DGAP-Adhoc: FUCHS PETROLUB SE announces new earnings outlook for the current financial year
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE:DUS) closed at 32.90, -18.87% below its 52-week high of 40.55, set on Jan 10, 2020.
24.05Mar 19 202040.55Jan 10 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.50bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.40 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.96 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.89%|
|Div ex-date||May 06 2020|
|Div pay-date||May 08 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2020 15:00 BST.