- DGAP-News: FUCHS virtual Annual General Meeting 2020 - All agenda items approved by a large majority
- DGAP-News: FUCHS achieves slightly lower sales revenues in the first quarter of 2020 - solid financial basis forms a foundation for further development
- DGAP-News: FUCHS and BASF collaborate for a holistic sustainability assessment and more sustainable lubricant products - Life Cycle Analysis of Hydraulic Fluids
- DGAP-News: FUCHS will conduct the Annual General Meeting as a purely virtual Annual General Meeting ('Online AGM') on May 5, 2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- DGAP-DD: FUCHS PETROLUB SE english
- DGAP-News: FUCHS confirms preliminary figures for the financial year 2019: Sales revenues of EUR 2.6 billion at previous year's lev-el, EBIT 16% below previous year
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE3:DUS) closed at 37.44, -17.89% below its 52-week high of 45.60, set on Jan 10, 2020.
25.52Mar 18 202045.60Jan 10 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.76bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.61 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.97 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.60%|
|Div ex-date||May 06 2020|
|Div pay-date||May 08 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 05 2020 07:30 BST.