- DGAP-DD: FUCHS PETROLUB SE english
- DGAP-News: FUCHS confirms preliminary figures for the financial year 2019: Sales revenues of EUR 2.6 billion at previous year's lev-el, EBIT 16% below previous year
- DGAP-News: FUCHS publishes preliminary figures for 2019 financial year: Sales revenues at previous year's level at EUR 2.6 billion, EBIT 16% below previous year
- DGAP-AFR: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-News: FUCHS successfully completes the acquisition of Nye Lubricants Inc., a high-performance specialty synthetic lubricant manufacturer in the US
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE4:STU) closed at 7.60, 21.60% above the 52 week low of 6.25 set on Mar 18, 2020.
6.25Mar 18 202011.50Jan 07 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2381 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.13%|
|Div ex-date||May 08 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 28 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2020.