- DGAP-News: FUCHS becomes official lubricants partner of the DMG MORI Qualified Products Program (DMQP)
- DGAP-News: FUCHS opens new plant in Izmir, Turkey
- DGAP-DD: FUCHS PETROLUB SE english
- DGAP-News: FUCHS posts slight decrease in sales revenues of 1% and decline in earnings of 19% in the first half of the year - investment initiative will be continued
- DGAP-Adhoc: FUCHS PETROLUB with decline in sales and earnings in the first half of 2019 - Recovery in the second half of 2019 not visible
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE3:GER) closed at 34.18, 12.21% above the 52 week low of 30.46 set on Aug 15, 2019.
30.46Aug 15 201949.18Oct 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.74bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.87 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.95 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.75%|
|Div ex-date||May 08 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 10 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 20 2019 16:35 BST.