- DGAP-News: FUCHS successfully completes the acquisition of Nye Lubricants Inc., a high-performance specialty synthetic lubricant manufacturer in the US
- DGAP-News: FUCHS strengthens market presence in Switzerland through intensified trading partnerships
- DGAP-DD: FUCHS PETROLUB SE english
- DGAP-News: FUCHS strengthens presence in Sub-Saharan Africa through joint ventures
- DGAP-News: FUCHS acquires Chemicals Process Management business in North America
- DGAP-News: FUCHS generates sales revenues at previous year's level in the first nine months; decline of 17% in earnings is less significant than expected
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE3:GER) closed at 42.00, -8.22% below its 52-week high of 45.76, set on Jan 14, 2020.
30.46Aug 15 201945.76Jan 14 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.47bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.76 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.95 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.30%|
|Div ex-date||May 08 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 10 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 24 2020 16:35 GMT.