- DGAP-News: Focus on social sustainability: FUCHS provides EUR 50,000 in sponsorship for 14 social projects in Mannheim
- DGAP-News: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: First nine months confirm positive business development
- DGAP-Adhoc: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: Resignation of Supervisory Board Chairman
- DGAP-DD: FUCHS PETROLUB SE english
- DGAP-News: FUCHS PETROLUB SE honored with 'Partner Award 2021' by DMG MORI
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE3:FRA) closed at 39.80, 7.22% above its 52-week low of 37.12, set on Oct 06, 2021.
37.12Oct 06 202149.62Feb 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.96bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.98 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.99 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.49%|
|Div ex-date||May 05 2021|
|Div pay-date||May 07 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2021 14:44 GMT.