- EQS-DD: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: Dr. Ralph Rheinboldt, sell
- EQS-PVR: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: Correction of a release from 15/06/2022 according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- EQS-News: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: Strong third quarter supports nine-month results in a challenging market environment
- EQS-News: Focus on youth issues and bringing people together: FUCHS provides EUR 50,000 in sponsorship for 12 social projects in Mannheim
- EQS-PVR: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- EQS-News: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: Industrial-scale pilot plant for production of high-performance battery electrolytes
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE:HAN) closed at 28.80, -10.00% below its 52-week high of 32.00, set on Dec 07, 2021.
21.35Sep 29 202232.00Dec 07 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.36bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.82 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.02 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.54%|
|Div ex-date||May 04 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 06 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2022 07:15 GMT.