- DGAP-Adhoc: FUCHS PETROLUB SE announces preliminary figures for the first nine months of 2020 and a new earnings (EBIT) outlook for the current financial year
- DGAP-News: FUCHS strengthens specialty business by acquiring the lubricants business of WELPONER SRL, Italy
- DGAP-News: FUCHS launches product line FUCHS BluEV for e-mobility
- DGAP-News: FUCHS PETROLUB SE posts significant decline in sales revenues and earnings in first half of 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic - Continued very sound balance sheet structure and sufficient liquidity
- DGAP-News: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: Supervisory Board extends Stefan Fuchs's Executive Board appointment
- DGAP-Adhoc: FUCHS PETROLUB SE announces new earnings outlook for the current financial year
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE4:FRA) closed at 11.30, -0.88% below its 52-week high of 11.40, set on Oct 16, 2020.
7.80May 14 202011.40Oct 16 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2432 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.13%|
|Div ex-date||May 06 2020|
|Div pay-date||May 26 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2020 07:05 BST.