- DGAP-Adhoc: FUCHS PETROLUB SE decides to buy back ordinary shares and preference shares
- DGAP-PVR: FUCHS PETROLUB SE: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-News: FUCHS strengthens e-mobility business and enters the battery market
- DGAP-News: Changes in the Executive Board of FUCHS PETROLUB SE
- DGAP-News: FUCHS with a good start into the year - outlook adjusted
- DGAP-News: FUCHS honored as the most diverse MDAX company
As of last trade
Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE4:FRA) traded at 6.25, 6.84% above its 52-week low of 5.85, set on Jun 15, 2022.
5.85Jun 15 202211.50Aug 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2552 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.08%|
|Div ex-date||May 04 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 29 2022 07:02 BST.