- Starbucks sales perk up but outlook uncertain
- Daily briefing: Facebook’s good day, Macron’s bold speech, Ireland’s abortion battle
- What impact will Facebook scandal have?
- Starbucks: America’s culture wars come to the café
- Golden rules of investment are disastrous in the wrong hands
- A selection of the FT’s biggest stories and best reads every Friday
- Daily briefing: Pompeo’s Pyongyang trip, Brazil’s Ladydriver, Barbara Bush dead at 92
- Stocks to watch: CYBG, Hochschild, Whitbread, AA, Kaz Minerals
- Starbucks to close all US stores for racial bias training
- Ant Financial’s $150bn valuation belies glaring risks for investors
Starbucks Corp (SBUB34:SAO) closed at 208.12, -2.47% below its 52-week high of 213.39, set on May 18, 2018.
165.46Sep 08 2017213.39May 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||3.77 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.81%|
|Div ex-date||May 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 06 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 22 2018 20:15 BST.