- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Why do teenage girls love drag queens?
- What’s the return on investing in a reusable coffee cup?
- JAB’s Bart Becht looks to stir up US beverage market
- Like great coffee, good ideas take time to percolate
- Vehicle ploughs into pedestrians as May visits Shanghai
- Rail stations to install drinking fountains
- Ikea unpacked: how the furniture giant is redesigning its future
- The Trade Desk CEO Jeff Green on ‘Mad Men’ and Miles Davis
- A superbly managed case of reputation as brand
- Urban China goes private as universal health cover falls short
Starbucks Corp (SBUB34:SAO) closed at 183.06, 10.64% above the 52 week low of 165.46 set on Sep 08, 2017.
165.46Sep 08 2017211.23Jun 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||3.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.92%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 06 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 16 2018 18:47 GMT.