- Vietnamese coffee scene heats up while Starbucks takes its time
- Wendy’s heats up after slicing off stake in Arby’s owner
- Jamie Dimon’s ‘listening’ bus? Get on board
- YouTube: how vloggers became the new Oprah Winfreys
- Alibaba and Tencent in battle for China’s food delivery crown
- Fit Hacks: running the Big Apple
- Indra Nooyi to step down as PepsiCo chief after 12 years at helm
- Do we still want to democratise finance?
- Asia plastic is choking the world’s oceans
- Bearish bets on coffee push Brazilian growers into stand-off
Starbucks Corp (SBUB34:SAO) closed at 213.97, -5.50% below its 52-week high of 226.42, set on Jun 07, 2018.
165.46Sep 08 2017226.42Jun 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||4.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.10%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 07 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 04 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 20 2018 20:52 BST.