- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- A superbly managed case of reputation as brand
- Urban China goes private as universal health cover falls short
- Apple: inflation expectation
- Sainsbury's launches record label to ride vinyl wave
- Whitbread pins hopes on 'third wave' of UK coffee drinking
- Here in Stockholm we get a lot for our money
- Business warns Trump over 'Dreamer' deportations
- Leaders must find the words to heal America's wounds
- Companies scramble to combat 'fake news'
- Business can fill the Trump leadership vacuum
As of last trade,
Starbucks Corp (SBUX:DEU) traded at 49.80, 14.02% above the 52 week low of 43.68 set on Nov 02, 2017.
43.68Nov 02 201757.25Jun 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.02 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.04%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2018.