- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Why do teenage girls love drag queens?
- What’s the return on investing in a reusable coffee cup?
- JAB’s Bart Becht looks to stir up US beverage market
- Like great coffee, good ideas take time to percolate
- Vehicle ploughs into pedestrians as May visits Shanghai
- Rail stations to install drinking fountains
- Ikea unpacked: how the furniture giant is redesigning its future
- The Trade Desk CEO Jeff Green on ‘Mad Men’ and Miles Davis
- A superbly managed case of reputation as brand
- Urban China goes private as universal health cover falls short
Starbucks Corp (SBUX*:MEX) closed at 0.00, -100.00% above its 52-week low of 933.68, set on Aug 18, 2017.
933.68Aug 18 20171,205.00Jun 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||22.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.15%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 07 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 23 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 16 2018 20:59 GMT.