- Starbucks shares lose steam on tepid guidance, store growth
- Work Tribes: the involuntary gig worker and the sponsor-me guy
- Trump, Oprah and the era of pick ‘n’ mix politics
- Migration maelstrom
- Seattle bows to Amazon pressure over ‘head tax’ to help homeless
- Will 2020 be a double shot of businessman candidates?
- Starbucks sales perk up but outlook uncertain
- Daily briefing: Facebook’s good day, Macron’s bold speech, Ireland’s abortion battle
- What impact will Facebook scandal have?
- Starbucks: America’s culture wars come to the café
Starbucks Corp (SBUX*:MEX) closed at 1,175.00, -2.08% below its 52-week high of 1,199.99, set on Jun 07, 2018.
933.68Aug 18 20171,199.99Jun 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||78.96bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.15 |
|Annual div (ADY)||23.49 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.00%|
|Div ex-date||May 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 19 2018 20:59 BST.