- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- A superbly managed case of reputation as brand
- Urban China goes private as universal health cover falls short
- Apple: inflation expectation
- Sainsbury's launches record label to ride vinyl wave
- Whitbread pins hopes on 'third wave' of UK coffee drinking
- Here in Stockholm we get a lot for our money
- Business warns Trump over 'Dreamer' deportations
- Leaders must find the words to heal America's wounds
- Companies scramble to combat 'fake news'
- Business can fill the Trump leadership vacuum
Starbucks Corp (SRB:FRA) closed at 48.29, 9.37% above its 52-week low of 44.15, set on Sep 08, 2017.
44.15Sep 08 201757.15Jun 07 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.02 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.10%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 18:29 GMT.