- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Authers’ Note: The Costs of Inflation
- What is matcha tea and why is it so popular?
- Wheelys Café: freewheeling coffee traders
- The London Report: Direct Line slides on earnings worries
- Shifts in retail habits dent US real estate asset values
- Facebook looks for a musical boost
- Europe points finger at Ireland over tax avoidance
- Review: Ember, the ‘intelligent cup’ for the smart home
- Amazon in talks with JPMorgan to offer bank accounts
- Why do teenage girls love drag queens?
Starbucks Corp (SRB:FRA) closed at 48.03, 12.80% above the 52 week low of 42.58 set on Feb 06, 2018.
42.58Feb 06 201857.15Jun 07 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.9785 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.04%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 07 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 23 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 17:00 BST.