- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- A superbly managed case of reputation as brand
- Urban China goes private as universal health cover falls short
- Apple: inflation expectation
- Sainsbury's launches record label to ride vinyl wave
- Whitbread pins hopes on 'third wave' of UK coffee drinking
- Here in Stockholm we get a lot for our money
- Business warns Trump over 'Dreamer' deportations
- Leaders must find the words to heal America's wounds
- Companies scramble to combat 'fake news'
- Business can fill the Trump leadership vacuum
As of last trade
Starbucks Corp (SBUX:SWX) traded at 59.00, -3.28% below its 52-week high of 61.00, set on May 15, 2017.
51.25Aug 10 201761.00May 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.19 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.01%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 15 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2018 12:39 GMT.