- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Business warns Trump over 'Dreamer' deportations
- Leaders must find the words to heal America's wounds
- Companies scramble to combat 'fake news'
- Business can fill the Trump leadership vacuum
- Why China is Apple's biggest hope and greatest headache
- Starbucks stumbles as fears grow over sales growth
- Starbucks reaches out to Lucy with love and respect
- Democracy and capitalism are preparing for battle
- Quotas: flawed but effective at boosting workplace diversityQuotas: flawed but effective at boosting diversity
- Lavazza eyes M&A options in consolidating coffee market
Starbucks Corp (SBUX:SWX) closed at 51.90, 3.70% above its 52-week low of 50.05, set on Nov 04, 2016.
50.05Nov 04 201661.00May 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||79.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.97 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.9744 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.88%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 25 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 20 2017 10:41 BST.