- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Authers’ Note: The Costs of Inflation
- What is matcha tea and why is it so popular?
- Wheelys Café: freewheeling coffee traders
- The London Report: Direct Line slides on earnings worries
- Shifts in retail habits dent US real estate asset values
- Facebook looks for a musical boost
- Europe points finger at Ireland over tax avoidance
- Review: Ember, the ‘intelligent cup’ for the smart home
- Amazon in talks with JPMorgan to offer bank accounts
- Why do teenage girls love drag queens?
Starbucks Corp (SBUX:SWX) closed at 55.00, 7.84% above its 52-week low of 51.00, set on Feb 05, 2018.
51.00Feb 05 201861.00May 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.13 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.06%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 07 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 23 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 09 2018 13:04 GMT.