- Earnings growth: a one-trick tax pony?
- How business is capitalising on the millennial Instagram obsession
- Starbucks/Luckin Coffee: trouble brewing
- First Chinese coffee shop unicorn raises $200m to take on Starbucks
- Starbucks jolted higher after plastic straw phase-out plan
- China mall construction peaks amid heavy oversupply
- Nestlé: Betting on big brands
- Can the M&A market keep up its record pace?
- Up in the air: my life in airports
- Starbucks grinds lower as CFO announces retirement
Starbucks Corp (SBUX:SWX) closed at 51.00, 7.14% above its 52-week low of 47.60, set on Jul 05, 2018.
47.60Jul 05 201860.50May 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||71.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.17 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.44 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.83%|
|Div ex-date||May 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 25 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Aug 08 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Aug 24 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 16 2018 15:22 BST.