- Vietnamese coffee scene heats up while Starbucks takes its time
- Wendy’s heats up after slicing off stake in Arby’s owner
- Jamie Dimon’s ‘listening’ bus? Get on board
- YouTube: how vloggers became the new Oprah Winfreys
- Alibaba and Tencent in battle for China’s food delivery crown
- Fit Hacks: running the Big Apple
- Indra Nooyi to step down as PepsiCo chief after 12 years at helm
- Do we still want to democratise finance?
- Asia plastic is choking the world’s oceans
- Bearish bets on coffee push Brazilian growers into stand-off
Starbucks Corp (SBUX:NSQ) closed at 53.92, 13.83% above the 52 week low of 47.37 set on Jun 28, 2018.
47.37Jun 28 201861.94Jan 24 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||72.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.30 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.44 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.69%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 24 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 20 2018 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Starbucks Corp shares was Hold at 58.51 on 02 Dec 2016Read the full article