- Starbucks shares lose steam on tepid guidance, store growth
- Work Tribes: the involuntary gig worker and the sponsor-me guy
- Trump, Oprah and the era of pick ‘n’ mix politics
- Migration maelstrom
- Seattle bows to Amazon pressure over ‘head tax’ to help homeless
- Will 2020 be a double shot of businessman candidates?
- Starbucks sales perk up but outlook uncertain
- Daily briefing: Facebook’s good day, Macron’s bold speech, Ireland’s abortion battle
- What impact will Facebook scandal have?
- Starbucks: America’s culture wars come to the café
As of last trade,
Starbucks Corp (SRB:MUN) traded at 48.50, 12.29% above the 52 week low of 43.19 set on Feb 06, 2018.
43.19Feb 06 201854.45Jun 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||78.96bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.15 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.01 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.08%|
|Div ex-date||May 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 20 2018 07:38 BST.