- Work Tribes: the involuntary gig worker and the sponsor-me guy
- Trump, Oprah and the era of pick ‘n’ mix politics
- Migration maelstrom
- Seattle bows to Amazon pressure over ‘head tax’ to help homeless
- Will 2020 be a double shot of businessman candidates?
- Starbucks sales perk up but outlook uncertain
- Daily briefing: Facebook’s good day, Macron’s bold speech, Ireland’s abortion battle
- What impact will Facebook scandal have?
- Starbucks: America’s culture wars come to the café
- Golden rules of investment are disastrous in the wrong hands
As of last trade
Starbucks Corp (SRB:HAM) traded at 48.86, -10.40% below its 52-week high of 54.53, set on Jun 20, 2017.
42.79Feb 06 201854.53Jun 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||78.81bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.15 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.01 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.06%|
|Div ex-date||May 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 18 2018 07:08 BST.