- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Why do teenage girls love drag queens?
- What’s the return on investing in a reusable coffee cup?
- JAB’s Bart Becht looks to stir up US beverage market
- Like great coffee, good ideas take time to percolate
- Vehicle ploughs into pedestrians as May visits Shanghai
- Rail stations to install drinking fountains
- Ikea unpacked: how the furniture giant is redesigning its future
- The Trade Desk CEO Jeff Green on ‘Mad Men’ and Miles Davis
- A superbly managed case of reputation as brand
- Urban China goes private as universal health cover falls short
Starbucks Corp (SRB:HAM) closed at 45.33, 5.94% above its 52-week low of 42.79, set on Feb 06, 2018.
42.79Feb 06 201856.98Jun 07 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.9785 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.15%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 07 2018|
|Div pay-date||Feb 23 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 19 2018 07:07 GMT.