- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Business warns Trump over 'Dreamer' deportations
- Leaders must find the words to heal America's wounds
- Companies scramble to combat 'fake news'
- Business can fill the Trump leadership vacuum
- Why China is Apple's biggest hope and greatest headache
- Starbucks stumbles as fears grow over sales growth
- Starbucks reaches out to Lucy with love and respect
- Democracy and capitalism are preparing for battle
- Quotas: flawed but effective at boosting workplace diversityQuotas: flawed but effective at boosting diversity
- Lavazza eyes M&A options in consolidating coffee market
As of last trade
Starbucks Corp (SRB:HAM) traded at 46.06, 4.43% above its 52-week low of 44.11, set on Sep 08, 2017.
44.11Sep 08 201756.98Jun 07 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||79.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.97 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.8511 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.86%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 25 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 07:14 BST.